PermaFlex by SMC Industrial is a two part, 100% solids urethane compunded for the repair of rubber and PVC conveyor belts and linings.
* Excellent for conveyor belt repair, pulley repairs, skirt board damage, covering fasteners and cleat repair
* Odor free and non toxic
* Chemical and abrasion resistant in most applications
* The material cures to touch in 1 minute and can be buffed after 1.5 hour
* 100% solids means NO shrinkage, and NO VOC'S making it safe to use
* Shelf life is 1 year unopened, good for 3 months after opening
* Standard system is self levelling
* A high viscosity version is available (NS-Non Sag)
* Packed in 2x 200 ml (manual gun), or 2x 750 ml (pneumatic gun), two part cartridges and uses a dual plunger dispensing gun.
* The special mixing tips have a baffle system that mixes the material as it is dispensed.
* The pneumatic version can be spray applied, spray attachment included
Elongation at Break:1110%
Hardness:60 Shore A Abrasion Resistance:200 mg/1000 cycles
Tensile Strength:1630 psi/115kg/cm2